Animal Hospital of Kasetsart University Kamphaengsaen is one of three animal hospitals under the supervision of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of Kasetsart University, which has been in operation for over 25 years, an important source in the teaching and learning of students and provide animal care services to people in the western area. Currently, the service units are divided according to the type of animals, namely the pet unit, large and wild animals’ unit and horse units, under the operation vision striving to be a "Referential animal hospital in the western region".
- Mon. - Thu. 8:30 am - 4:30 pm And 5:00 - 8:00 pm
- Fri. 8:30 am - 12:00 am And 5:00 - 8:00 pm
- Sat. - Sun. and public holidays 9:00 am - 2:00 pm and 5:00 - 8:00 pm
Specialized clinic services from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Mon. : Reproductive System Clinic
- Tue. : Skin Disease Clinic
- Wed. : Ophthalmopathy, Tumor, Reproductive system
- Thu. : Cardiopathy
- Fri. : Reproductive System Clinic
Emergency services and animals intensive care unit
Emergency and Intensive Care Unit of the Animal Hospital have the ability to provide emergency services and animals intensive care immediately with the accessibility to emergency life-saving equipment.
Animal Hospital Kasetsart University Kamphaengsaen
No. 1, Moo. 6, Kamphaeng Saen Subdistrict, Kamphaeng Saen District, Nakhon Pathom Province 73140
Phone: 034-351901-3 Ext. 2101-3